Daily Campus Tours are available with modifications based on established health and safety guidelines. The health and safety of our guests, as well as HSSU faculty and staff, is our priority during this time. Following recommendations from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, the University has established the following guidelines:
- All campus visitors must have their temperature checked and answer a health check questionnaire
- All campus visitors must wear a mask or face covering while on campus
- Daily Campus Tours will be limited to ten total guests
- Guests and staff must practice social distancing while on campus
All campus visitors are asked to self-evaluate their health before joining us for a campus tour. If you feel ill and/or have a fever, please reschedule your campus tour.
Daily Campus Tours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Presentation: 10:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m.
- Campus Tour: 11:00 a.m. & 3:00 p.m.
- First Saturday of every month (excluding June, July, August, and September)
The visit will begin with an admissions presentation, followed by a 60-minute walking tour of the campus led by an HSSU Student Ambassador and/or an Admissions team member. We recommend comfortable walking shoes, a coat (during cooler months), and/or an umbrella. Please note that campus tours are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather. If you are unable to make this tour, we ask that you provide us 24-hour advance notice by replying to your confirmation email or contacting our office at (314) 340-3300.